neutral natural rental ideas

We finally have a new home!  Now that I know where we are going I am starting to plan where the furniture is going to go, what is going to be stored, and what bits and pieces we need to add to make it feel like home.  So far I am thinking...

I have some of these pieces, or similar ones, already.  I have been hanging out for a ben ourani style carpet for ages, this may finally be the moment especially since the large master bedroom has a cold looking tile floor.  Otherwise its going to very simple, lots of white, green leafy decoration.  A little Bahamas, a little bit Byron bay.  Hopefully a lovely peaceful space to call home while we look for our next project.

Clockwise from bottom left: kenza rig from freedom, malawi chair, belly basket, Jodi vases, brass lamp, white credenza

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.