linen... blush... sage...

Totally obsessed with how these linens go together.  Having a new season cushion reshuffle and am swapping out the navy and indigo for these soft colours.  I was going to go for a soft grey but couldn't resist this combination.

I am trying very hard not to buy more stuff while we are renting, just updating things we are going to keep like soft furnishings and bed linen.  So hard and makes me realise how much I like to move things around and change things up.  I am missing the bits and pieces still packed up.

Looking forward to getting to the sewing machines to get these made up.  The fabric is from my fave shop bargain upholstery fabric, they always have fab stuff to tempt me with. 

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.